Friday, September 09, 2005

Home Movie Night - an introduction



CLICK HERE to view video - WMV
CLICK HERE to view video - Quicktime

It's a bit later than we would have hoped, but it's here - the first installment of Home Movie Night! This video will give you an idea of what home movies are about, and the kinds of things you can expect to see right here at the all new homemovienight.com.

I should mention that in the video, I did slip up on the script a little when mentioning color and sound in home movies. Despite what I may say in the video, there are plenty of home movies in color. It's the home movies with sound that are quite rare. Whoops!

This is a very new video blog, so if you encounter any technical hiccups - please let us know! Thanks for watching. We sincerely hope that you like what you see, and we are looking forward to hearing what you have to say about Home Movie Night.

Right click HERE to save video as Windows Media WMV

Command click HERE to save video as Quicktime MP4

9 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

I saw this video on blip.tv and I want to subsribe with iTunes...do you have a link to the feed?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Great start. Looking forward to more.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Enric said...

Well produced and entertaining. Look forward to future episodes.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Very excellent! You did an awesome job with the narration.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Bev Sykes said...

This is fantastic. Looking forward to more. How are you digitizing your home movies?

6:18 PM  
Blogger SLPrentice said...

Your going to do very well. I love home movies... I will watch you grow and I will create a link.

I have www.vlogpress.com <- New Too!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

I featured your vlog in this week's Vlog Soup.

I had to put in new music since the audio was too low.

Can you check that?
--Steve

3:09 AM  
Blogger Sundream Radio said...

I saw a clip on Steve's Vlog Soup. I would love to be able to subscribe through iTunes but the feed doesn't seem to be compatible.

10:19 AM  
Blogger BetterMovieMaking.com said...

Very interesting. Also wondering what method you are using to digitise film footage.

I have also just started a home movie blog, but with more emphasis on modern digitally captured footage.

Better Movie Making Blog

Will keep an interested eye on yours.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home