Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Welcome TimeOut readers!

This week's issue of TimeOut Chicago features an article on the upcoming Chicago International Film Festival, and I was a member of the roundtable interview. If you have come to this video blog because of my interview, thanks! You can watch a nice introductory video if you just scroll down the page a little bit and click on the picture that says "Home Movie Night".

If you're unfamiliar to this concept of video blogging, these blog webpages thrive on your comments. You can also subscribe to this video blog and get notifications of when we update. Please feel free to post your thoughts, and if you have any technical hiccups please post your question here or email me at bohus@xnet.com.

Thanks again for stopping by. We will have a fresh movie up soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bev Sykes said...

I see that you don't post your e-mail address. I'm about to embark on a HUGE project, part of which might involve 8 mm movies. I'd love to talk with you about how you convert your film and what the various options are. If you would be willing, please drop me a note at basykes@dcn.davis.ca.us. Thanks!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how this all works.

I'll come by again.

Many thanks,

Get an AIU Degree Online

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home